Pam Nieuwenhuis and Athene (Quattro) are winners of the Jumping de Achterhoek Prize, the 1.20m class for Children. On Saturday evening she finished in 26,94 seconds in this two phases. Rose de Balanda realized a clear round in 28.20 and became 2nd with Zenovera.
TOP-5 JUMPING DE ACHTERHOEK PRIZE, 1.20M CHILDREN TWO PHASES
1. Pam Nieuwenhuis, NED, Athene (Quattro)
2. Rose de Balanda, FRA, Zenovera (Babouche)
3. Anthony Philippaerts, BEL, Califa (Clovis III)
4. Fraco Huesca Perez, MEX, C Back to Germany (Berlin)
5. Mick Haunhorst, GER, Toscana III (Caretino)