On day two the British Aimee Jones won the Jumping de Achterhoek prize for U25 riders at 1.35m level with her chestnut mare Lilly 483. The German Tom Sanders became 2nd and 3rd. Best Dutch rider was Joyce Haselbekke as number 5th.
JUMPING DE ACHTERHOEK PRIZE, U25 1.35M WITH JUMP-OFF
- Aimee Jones – GBR – Lilly 483 (Lordanos x Pablo)
- Tom Sanders – GER – Calipo (Crelido x Royal Z II)
- Tom Sanders – GER – Holiday v.d.N.Ranch (Massimo x Furioso II)
- Chantal Hebbel – GER – Cover Girl 22 (Contendro I x Cavalier)
- Joyce Haselbekke – NED – Waterloo (Numero Uno x Voltaire)